What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be defined as a system that has been designed to interact with the world in ways we think of as human and intelligent. Ample data, cheap computing and AI algorithms mean technology can learn very quickly. The transformative power of AI cuts across all economic and social sectors, including education. Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems, which includes expert systems, natural language processing, speech recognition, machine vision and other operations programmed on the basis of machine learning, reasoning and self-correction.
TEXT: Artificial Intelligence in the policies, processes and practices of vocational education and training (Chapters 1)
- Description: Insight into the topic
COURSE: Elements of AI
- Description: Free Online course developed in Finland to give citizens a basic understanding of artificial intelligence.
- Link: https://course.elementsofai.com/
PODCAST: the ai podcast
- Description: some of the world’s leading experts in AI, deep learning and machine learning explain how it works, how it’s evolving and how it intersects with every facet of human endeavor, from art to science. New episodes are released about every other week.
- Link: https://blogs.nvidia.com/ai-podcast/